Monday, December 20, 2010

First and far most of course i want to thank God for the most awesome result that i got for my first semester....really cant ask for something better. Hard work and effort put in definitely did pay off and of course God's favor was upon me too!!! Seriously my CGPA here is so much better compared to Malaysia! So happy! =)

Having an awesome time here in Buffalo with Li Sia and her housemates. They are all so nice and friendly! So nice of them...finally i have been around int the States! I have been to Niagara Falls...cant imagine man! Oh well...i know that this is the best gift i receive from my parents =) hahaha!!! Tomorrow will be heading to the outlet to do some shopping especially for aunty Audrey and her family! Cant wait to see them...its been ages since i've seen Aunty Audrey.

Time apart tells me something =) guess you are soon or going to steal something away from me! Seriously this is the weirdest feeling i have so far! I did not realize it but i guess i miss that person! =)


Anyway.....cant imagine i am going back to Bemidji without my senior whom i have been close since coming to Bemidji. I am so going to miss hanging out with them!!! =( They have been the best and they are the most awesome people! =)




 Joanne

 Sun Yong

Kaleena

No comments: