Thursday, January 20, 2011

Love...Grace

No regrets about being to Intervasity today. Did not expect much though...just thought like a routine thing by going. Guess i was fooled!!!! God indeed has something better installed for me. Again and again I have been taking Hid grace for granted and yet He still show Himself real. It is very similiar to what Peter went through. He denied Jesus...and did things that were not worthy of grace yet God's grace flow so freely. The message was such a good reminder for me and definitely what has been shared indeed inspired me.

How I was once so fired up and hype about God and just something pulled me down last year. Guess God is drawing me back to Him. With much things happening last year..guess is something God was putting me in and trying to teach me! Indeed it was a valuable lesson!

While worship i was once again reminded of His love that is s overwhelming and that He wants to show me that though people might not care...yet He does! God is indeed a loving Father. What a coincidence with what i was reading for devotion this week. So much about friendship...love and let Him take over.

Indeed God I need you to be the driver!!! Lead me to Your ways! Help me to continue trusting and putting my faith in You! Thank you for your underserving GRACE that I dont deserve and yet you show and gives it so freely! Your Grace is definitely more than enough! Thank you Abba Father!

No comments: