Friday, October 1, 2010

bemidji

Been ages since i blogged her...

Bemidji is so beautiful that I cant ask for more...Thank God for all He has done and all other things that are yet to come!!! =) being here reminds a lots of things and yes they are making me open my eyes to see things in a wider scope. It help me admire the earth that He made =) The sky is so beautiful...clean and fresh. It goes to the extend that in the morning i would walk out form the hall I am living in and get some fresh air before entering class =)). It feels so refreshing.

Weather here is awesome...seriously. It can be as crazy as a women!!! So we have to always be prepared to have our sweat shirt with us =) Everything here is so beautiful that i can't ask for more!! Campus is just next to the lake and when the lake freezes we can walk on it and go ice fishing!!! Something on my to-do list =)

Guess I am growing spiritually too =) Haven't really yet confirm which will be my home church but guess its all God's leading. I have found intervasity and i guess its just the first step. Currently the church that i am attending has most intervasity people there. Though the people are as friendly as Malaysia i guess I have to start somewhere. And yes people back in Malaysia...stop complaining. Church is this, that....bla bla bla. Appreciate what you have!!! People in Malaysia are way way nicer when it comes to church - i meant in hospitality...they are way way more welcoming than people here!!! Guess this is what i was until i come here. lesson learn.

Anyway everything has been falling into place really well and Thank God for Malaysian friends who are so helpful  =) Plus they are treat me like their little sister...so awesome for them

Miss all back home....in different parts of the world!!!!

No comments: