Saturday, October 23, 2010

Guess what..its already three months I am here. Time does fly really fast....cant imagine that. Life here is good - not the food though - maybe not during weekends when it can get pretty boring doing the same thing every week. Been cooking whatever I can seem to find to make a meal.

Did some shopping yesterday. And i told Fel I spent RM 500 and dad was coming after me =p it did not happen!!! they clothes i bought were much much cheaper than that! I manage to save RM 100 over since they were sales for winter. On weather forecast snow should be falling on either Tuesday or Wednesday! I am so totally prepared for it. =)

Being far far away from home country really teach me a lot! I guess that when you are away from the most comfortable place and get into a whole new thing it is difficult but the experience is going to be so valuable!! That is also when you know how many true friends you actually have or more so people who actually cares! =) I am not speaking to anyone in person but in general. That is what I got from observing.

God has been really good since they day i left Malaysian and into a foreign land. Its like the story of the footsteps - where he carries that person through it. I have chosen my spring classes and there again God was in control of everything. I was able to go into a class that requires pre-requisite class. God is always faithful when you trust in HIM!

Psalms 5:12

No comments: