Monday, October 25, 2010

You

There is so many things that is running in my mind. Wonder if you will be able to help me solve all the unanswered questions. I guess that I am ready for any answers that you will be giving. Don't make me hang in there and assume that everything is going fine. Show me the answer!!!

Guess that I misled myself. But you did not bring me back to the right path either. We just went the opposite way until recently. What is that suppose to mean? I have to assume all is going well when sometimes its not and it can get really bothersome.

I found another one to be the substitute but oh well guess you did stole something away that cannot be forgotten or it is irreplaceable. How i wish i had a time machine that could turn back time =) Again we were both at fault. I was running another direction but somehow it never works out right. The starting point its always the same. You were the starting point.

I've ask and seek and the answers were the same thing I have seen whenever i ask. I does happen!! So what is that suppose to mean? Positive or negative? Every answer i seek it seems its positive however it does not seem like it. Is it because i reason too much? think too much? Please answer all this question =)

I like what was written by you:
Never let anyone look down on you. Be who you are! (I think its a little rephrased...oh well that's the main point)

No comments: